... for the innocence of children.
Yes, this is another one of the kids' writings. This may not be your cup-of-tea, but it warms my heart and I just had to share.
This is the rough draft of a paper Nate has been writing in school.
I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for my pet because my dad got our cat. My cat is black and I like him a whole bunch. I am also thankful for my family because they love me a whole bunch. The people in my family are my brother, my sister, my mom, my dad, and my two grandmas and grandpas. I am also thankful for my birthday because it is a special day for me. My birthday is on Autust 18th and my birthday was on the first day of second grade this year. I am also thankful for our school because I learn a whole lot. I learned I can read faster, I can tipe faster and I can write more words then I thot I cood. This is some of the things that my mom bot and she brat one pink eraser, one highlighter, one dry erase macker and some other stuff. I am also thankful for God because he made the world. And one more thing is that I prayed Jesus in my heart.
Gotta love it!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment