Friday, July 07, 2006

I've entered the "Blog World"!


Welcome to my blog!!

Until recently, I wasn't quite sure what a "blog" was -- but after reading a friend's (thanks, Kari!), I was hooked -- and decided I wanted to give one a try!

I thought having a blog (basically an online diary) would be a great opportunity for me to share my thoughts, feelings, and everyday happenings with family and friends -- especially those who we no longer live close to.

So, for my first "official" posting, I will include some pictures of the family. This first one is of our family on the 4th of July. We spent the day with friends from church - enjoying food and fun - and had our pictures taken in front of the flag. The last pictures are of us at the carnival that was here in town during Dug Out Days a couple of weekends ago. The kids had an absolute ball! They loved all the rides - and even Nate surprised us by going on a "big kid" ride with Kurt. Granted, he didn't enjoy the ride and wanted to get off, but the fact that he even got ON it was very brave of him. Way to go, Nate!

Until next time.... happy blogging!




1 comment:

Kari said...

YAY!!! How fun! I'm smiling from ear to ear right now because one of "my own" (that is, my peers) has started a blog as well!! I will enjoy checking up on it!!! Have fun! I know I do--it's kind of addictive!!
Happy Blogging!
Kari