Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Quickest Blog Post in History

...well, in my history. ;)

* Today is garbage day and I still need to take the trash can out. I can't tell you how many times I've nearly missed doing that!

* Yesterday I threw my back out. Ugh. I can still function, but it spasms on me every now and then. Am praying I can get into the chiropractor today.

* I'm not sure if I'm going to get everything done today I need to.

* Christmas Card Workshop here tonight!

* My boys have a "pioneer days" party tomorrow at school and volunteered me to make pumpkin pie and rolls. So now I need to figure out how that's going to fit into my already full day.

* Tomorrow is a very big day for two families that are near and dear to us. One is moving; the other has a toddler who's having major surgery. I am filled with all kinds of emotions.

* I still need to do a "Princess Leia" practice run on Karis' hair some time before tomorrow's class Halloween party.

* I was asked to help with her party tomorrow and said I was really quite busy. But gave in anyway and am going.

* I am signing off now so I can start on my monster list of things for today. Ciao!

No comments: