The Best in the World!
I love to write down the funny - and touching - things our kids say. It's something I always try to put in my journal, because there's not doubt that my memory will fail some day and I won't remember those poignant words. Well, the other day it was Ben who said such a "qualifying" entry. I had made some zwieback for a bake sale for Karis' preschool, and had made some extras since we all really love them. On this day, I must have been rushing off with the kids, because I remember telling them they could grab a roll and eat it in the van on our way out to wherever. Then as we were driving and the kids were enjoying their zwieback, Ben said to me, "Mommy, you make the best rolls in the world!" Awwww. My face - and heart - just smiled. He definitely made my day. :)
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment