I found this typing link on another blog and just HAD to give it a try. I've always loved typing and have been fairly proficient at it... and was curious to see if I "still had it". :) Granted, the words were all very easy (no numbers or words with crazy spellings), but even so, I was happy with my results. If you want to give it a go, click on the box.
105 words
Okay, and to let you know - this was NOT my first attempt at the test. My first attempt was 99 words w/ one mistake. Then I couldn't get the link to post, so had to retest. The second and third times was 90. Then 95. But knowing I could do better, gave it this one last go and got the whopping 105 w/ no errors. What a trip! I'll try again at a later date and see if I'm "in the zone". Ha!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you ARE fast....i didn't get even near that even after trying several times (i got depressed and gave up!! ha!) and i thought i was a pretty fast typist...or at least 'not bad' ;)
Post a Comment