When getting ready for school the other morning, Ben somehow managed to get his shoe tangled in my purse handles. His explanation to me:
"I don't know how my shoe got caught in your purse. It must have been mathematic or something."
Then earlier this week I went to the dentist to have a filling put in a tooth. The kids and I had some good discussion about proper brushing and flossing, and the whole "filling" experience. One of the boys asked if they could see my filling, and I told him that the filling is white, to match my tooth - so you can't really see it. To which Karis responded,
"Good! Then none of my friends will know you had a cavity!"
Oh, the horror of having a mom with a filling!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*gasp!* ...I'm not sure I can even be your friend now just because now I KNOW you have a filling! lol.
Those are both good ones!
Post a Comment