Friday, April 17, 2009

Ugh

This is what I'm looking at this morning, and I'm not at ALL happy about it.



UGH. For those of you who know me very well, you know how much I despise swallowing pills. I just hate doing it, and nearly gag if the pills are too big. Now look at this wonderful conglomeration of meds... which happens to include four rather sizable caplets. (I would have to argue that there isn't anything "-let" about these!! They are cap-larges!) And don't be fooled by the glass of water there, either. I will surely need at least two glasses to swallow all of these babies. Oh, and I forgot to include the crackers! After I take any pill, regardless the size, I must (must!) eat something afterward. I suppose I wouldn't die if I didn't, but boy, it wouldn't be pretty. (Just imagine my horror in watching Kurt take pills in the van on a road trip... without any water! Dry. Nothing else. Just swallowed those babies down. I nearly threw up just imagining it.)

So why all of the meds? Well, I woke up with swollen glands and "that feeling"... where you know you're on the verge of getting something, and want to take all measures necessary to ensure that that something isn't anything too bad. So all pill-swallowing-issues aside, I must do what I must do - and pray I can stay healthy. *sigh*

No comments: