(in no particular order...)
The signs of getting older are making themselves more obvious... the gray hairs are multiplying like crazy, and the "back-of-the-arm-jiggle" has started. I don't particularly care for the gray hairs, but I suppose I can live with them. (Or just color them! Ha!) But the back-of-the-arm-jiggle? No way. I do NOT like that. (Although I'm sure part of it is due to my on-again-off-again relationship with exercising. Better get busy with the weights!!)
Karis obviously got some of her Grandpa Andres' genes. She tans easily. With our two or three days of sunny and warm weather last week, she already has a sweet little tan face and arms. Lucky duck.
I don't know what I'd do without music!
I'm trying to eat healthier these days. (The old age signs listed above may have something to do with that!)
We are now a one bathroom house. Aagh!! The upstairs bathroom is officially demo-ed.
Planning ahead makes things run so much smoother (and less stressful!). How come I can't remember that when I need to be planning ahead?
For those who may be wondering, our fish Bubba is still alive and going strong. We obviously got our water issue resolved. (Thanks for the tip, Dad!) I say it's high time for a friend for him.
Green is definitely not my favorite color, but this time of year, it's pretty high on my list.
The kids were able to see Phil Keoghan (of The Amazing Race) when he stopped in our little town on his way biking across America. Pretty cool. You can see his website here. And from our local paper, the article is here, one of the top stories of April 27th.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment