$2 flip flops last just as long as $9 ones
I’m now the minority in our house.... everyone else has glasses!
Two producing zucchini plants produce a whole lot of zucchini for one family (as do 30+ pumpkin plants!)
Now that we have our own Wii, Karis doesn’t dislike it as much as we (she) thought
I’m no longer “needed” to walk the kids to their new classrooms on the first day of school
A riding lawn mower is a heck-of-a-lot more convenient that a push mower. And also guzzles a whole lot more gas. (We received a commercial-grade riding lawn mower for free... but are contemplating downsizing. :)
Intentions of getting up extra early to get a kick-start on the day are awfully hard to implement when going to bed late the night before
Even though things have been a bit challenging for us financially, I have SO much to be thankful for. We may not have the big, new house and be able to afford all the "extras".... but we have a loving, happy, safe, Christ-filled home. We are so blessed!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment