Well, the other day I saw pictures of some little girls with rag curls. Hmmm. What are rag curls? I looked it up online and figured I would give it a try. So last night I ripped an old t-shirt into strips and gave it a go. Now this morning, wow, those curls are, well, VERY curly. Being my first try at the rag curls, I didn't quite get the ends figured out real well, and had to roll them quite tight at the beginning so the hair would stay. Well, rolling them tight obviously produces tight curls. As I was taking them out, I thought they were too tight and we'd have to spray her hair to soften them up. Well, Karis had other thoughts. She loved them! She couldn't wait to go to school in her new curls. :) And this time, unlike Easter when I didn't get my "after" picture taken in time, I did take pictures before she left for school. Check out my curly girlie:

1 comment:
wow...from the back, it looks like another girl i know.
very cute. did she have them at pioneer club and i just didn't notice?
Post a Comment