Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Keeping My Word
Awhile back I posted pictures of Karis in her pink rollers... and mentioned I'd post an Easter Day picture of her with her curls. Well, talk about a full and crazy day Easter was! I did manage to snap a couple of pictures... after our pancake breakfast at church, and Sunday School, and the church service, and the hour and a half drive to my brother-in-law's place, and some play time, too. By the time I got around to a picture, Karis' poor hair was completely sweaty and no longer as cute and curly as it started out. The two pictures I took of her in her fun new Easter dress didn't turn out. But there's one shot of all the kids after they found their Easter goodie bags - which was taken after lunch and more playtime on Karis' behalf. So my grand plans of a wonderful before and after shot sort of fell through. But keeping to my word, here is that picture, even though it doesn't accurately show her post-curler-ed hair very well. Maybe next time I'll do better. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment