For those of you who have cats, you are aware that they always want to be right there in the midst of what you're doing. Say for instance, putting the kids' clothes away. The other day while finishing up some laundry, I was making my second trip into Karis' room to put some clothes away, and this is what I found:

Uh, now how am I supposed to get the clothes in there?!
Then on another day, I was sitting here at the computer doing my usual morning routine - eating my yogurt and granola for breakfast while reading through my daily blog list. And up came Frodo to help me with my milk:

And finally, just the other day I was reading through the paper during lunch. And wouldn't you know, here comes our kitty to join me - right where I wanted to read:

We do love Frodo dearly. He's such a great cat. But I'll never understand how he "knows" how to get precisely into what we are doing.
1 comment:
i still cannot get over how much he looks like jackson...i mean, a black cat is a black cat, but still...
one of jackson's favorite places is in an open drawer. once many years ago, we opened a drawer and he popped out!! not sure how long he'd been "trapped" in there. i think he crawled in through and open drawer into a closed one from behind ?? and couldn't get back out. cats are funny, funny creatures!
Post a Comment