Saturday, October 13, 2007

Is this sweet, or what?!

The other night we had a new gal come and watch the kids for us. We are neighbors with her grandma, and know her mom from the bank - so felt comfortable having her come watch the kids. She's on the younger end - in 6th grade, and 12 years old, I think. But she did a great job. She had taken a babysitting course/class, was confident of what she was doing, did fun things with the kids, said they behaved well for her, and the kids all liked her. So good marks all around! Well, after we came home from our evening away, I saw she left us a note. It was so cute (and thoughtful!), I had to make a scan and include a copy for you guys to see. And I think I'll save it for our kids' scrapbook, too. (For purposes of this post, I left out a couple of items on her note... her parents names and daytime phone numbers, as well as the gal's last name.) What else can you say but, "Ahhhh.... How sweet is that?!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: