Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Do Not Bend

I know, this is totally trivial - nothing really of importance that deserves to be in my blog. There are MUCH more interesting and meaningful things I *should* write about, but this one just happened and I got a good chuckle out of it. So I'm sharing. :) Today I received a small padded envelope in our post office box. It was some product for my stamping business that had been on backorder, so I was thrilled it had arrived! I didn't think anything of it as I knew what was inside, not really thinking much about it being folded in half. Well, after I opened the envelope, took out the goodies, then was getting ready to throw the envelope away, I noticed here stamped on the front of the envelope was "DO NOT BEND". Ha! Hmmm... does folding in half count as bending?! I really had to laugh at that one. Thankfully what was inside was not damaged, but boy, if it'd been pictures or something that had been damaged, I would have had something to say to our nice post office employees. Which I would have been horrified to have had to do, but would have done, nonetheless.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: