Okay, I'm feeling a bit frustrated at the moment. And sort of irked. And a little mad. Just all rolled into one. I just got off the phone with Kurt. He's been on a business trip, due to arrive home late tonight. Well, he's in Minneapolis and guess what? His flight was cancelled so he won't be able to fly out until tomorrow morning. Argh. He did say it was snowing pretty hard up there, but still!!
Now a few of you know, but most of you don't, about our trip a year or so ago. During that trip we were kicked off our flight, sent to a nasty hotel that didn't even accept our free voucher, troopsed back to the airport to find other sleeping accommodations, then went to another hotel - finally - but then were delayed terribly the following day. It was NOT something either of us care to repeat. Well, because of that experience, we each received vouchers for a free flight. Or in essence... money off of a flight. (No flights were available to accept it as a free flight, which in and of itself was frustrating.) So, I used my "coupon" when I went to the Northwest this past Fall. (During which, I was delayed in 3 of the 4 flight legs. Nice, huh?) Now Kurt needed to use his voucher before this May when it expired, so utilized it on this current business trip. And now guess what? His "free" flight has in turn generated him another "free" flight. Can I just say that I seriously don't want to fly this particular airline ever again? It just grates on me that each experience we have with them has all these problems. I realize the weather was a factor this time, but boy, it sure brings back all those memories from last time around!
I've heard Southwest is the airline that has the most "on time" flights. Maybe we'll have to try them out on our next trip.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well, don't hold back, danelle...tell us how you REALLY feel! *winking*
how frustrating though!
I love vouchers!!!
You gotta love the airline adventures...
Post a Comment