Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Good Morning

Yeah, after my last entry, you'd think I was all bitter or something. I suppose I shouldn't post an entry right after a bad experience. If I'd let it "sit" for awhile before writing, I may have been a little nicer about it. Anyhoo, that's my previous post.

Today, yes TODAY .... was a good morning! Even though I'm sad to admit that many school mornings are rather rushed and frazzled, ending up with me making a mid-morning trek down to school to deliver a library book or sack lunch or something that was forgotten - this morning was not that kind of morning! This morning went smoothly, with very minimal rushing. Hooray! I had planned to get up a little early, knowing we had a few extra things to do (go over spelling tests, and some reading for Karis to finish), but I did not sleep well last night so was a bit slow in getting out of bed. But even despite that, we got everything done - with a few minutes to spare. What a wonderful feeling! We could drive to school in a nice, calm way - not feeling all rushed and hurried to make it before the first bell.

What a nice way to start the day. :)

No comments: