I had the privilege of being in the boys' classroom when the cookies were delivered, and it was great to see their reaction. They kept getting cookie after cookie. And I told them to look and see who they were coming from. Quite a few were from relatives in Oregon, and it was so cute to see the boys going around the classroom telling their classmates, "These cookies are from Oregon!!" Just very sweet.
So, here are the boys with their loot (Karis got some, too, but was gone when I took this picture):



Yeah, just a few, huh?! The boys each got 11 cookies, and Karis got 12. (They had already eaten one before I took the picture.... in case you counted and were wondering why my numbers were off. :) We saved a few to eat while they were fresh, then the rest are in our freezer. We'll have cookies to enjoy for a long time now. And the kids will have that fun memory of Valentine's Day, and receiving scads of cookies. :) Although, maybe I've set myself up for disaster here, and the kids will be expecting this kind of response every Valentine's Day!!
2 comments:
neat-o! and YUM!!
i'm salivating a little....
Yeah so when do they Tithe?
Post a Comment