Monday, January 07, 2008

13 Years

Happy Anniversary, Honey!

Yep, 13 years ago today Kurt and I were married. It was a crazy and stressful day, as is typical, but also a good day - an enjoyable time relishing in the fact that I was marrying the love of my life. Wanna see some pictures??? I knew you would :)

The pictures are rather blurry. We no longer have our scanner software, so I just took pictures of our actual wedding photos. But you can get the idea....

Ahhhh, aren't we sweet?!! .... and looking a tad scared. :)
Photobucket

Here we're letting our guards down and having a good laugh
Photobucket

And yes, this is me singing a "surprise" song for Kurt. But he actually had found out about it by accident, which he didn't tell me till later. But it did make sense, because when I sang the song for him, he didn't seen nearly as surprised as I thought he would.
Photobucket

Walking out of the church sanctuary as... Mr & Mrs Andres! Woohoo!
Photobucket

Open wide!
Photobucket

Oh, how I struggled with whether or not to squish the cake in his face... but ended up opting for the safer route.
Photobucket

Then the shot of us leaving the church. Here I am all happy and smiling... and Kurt's over there thinking... Come ON, let's get out of here! Ha!
Photobucket

Anyway, hope you enjoyed that blast from the past! It's been fun to remember that special day... and the 13 years since then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! you haven't changed one single bit!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are the FUNNIEST pictures, EVER! Holy cow was that the 90's or what?!? hope you all are doing well. Hopefullly we'll get to get together before too long. It's been WAY TOO LONG - time for another "reunion"...too bad we can't get those Oregonians to join us!

christy

Anonymous said...

WOW THIRTEEN! You guys have been married for like forever! I hope our marriage will last as long as yours :)