Okay, Karis said another one this morning.... this is a good one!
Last night we had a bad night of hail - Kurt and I woke up numerous times hearing it hitting our bedroom window. So when I went to get Karis up for the morning, I asked her if she'd heard the hail on her window during the night. And she replied:
"My ears don't work when I'm sleeping."
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I could use your help. I am trying to survey as many women as possible to find out what ten struggles they face as a Christian woman. If you have a few minutes, I would love your input on my blog in regards to the ten struggles that Christian women face. Thank you!
Please pass this on to your friends as well.
Kids are so funny. Today my 5-yo son asked me to turn up the tv. He said, "My earsight isn't very good." :)
Post a Comment