Sunday, March 09, 2008
I Have This Uncanny Ability...
...to make things for dinner that Kurt has just eaten. It's really quite hilarious how many times it's happened. He'll come home from work, we'll sit down for dinner, and part way through he just can't hold it in any longer. "Do you know what I had for lunch today?" will be the usual way he brings it up. And I'll kind of groan and say, "The same thing we're having for dinner?!" And sure enough, I'll have done it again. Usually it happens with hamburgers or something we actually have on a more regular basis. But the other night it was something I hadn't made in well over five years. A chicken alfredo dish. Like when does he have chicken alfredo for lunch? Well, he didn't have it for lunch on this particular day. But he had eaten it the previous night at a business dinner. So he'd had it within 24 hours. Argh. I seriously wonder sometimes if this is something I need to ask him before I start preparing our evening meal each day. Ha! Thankfully he's a good sport about the times it does happen. So at least I have that going for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is hilarious! Maybe it's the mysterious "one flesh" thing going on - Kurt eats it and you get the idea, hence meal #2 for Kurt - HA!!! :) I seriously think you should do a funny scrapbook page about it - it really is quite hilarious! :)
Love you guys -
Dana K.
Post a Comment