Wednesday, March 26, 2008
From the Mouths of Babes...
I've probably already written a post with this same title - but I've got another great quote for ya! Two nights ago when we were talking with the kids (see the post right under this one), I was going through the wordless book. On the first page - the gold page - Karis was amazed to hear that heaven has streets of gold. "You mean, the sidewalks and streets are GOLD?!" "Yes, Honey, they are." Well, you could tell this had just been stewing in her little head. As we were getting the kids ready for bed, Karis asked, "Why are the streets in heaven made of gold?" I wasn't sure what to say, so looked to Kurt for a good "kid-friendly" answer, when Karis herself had the answer. "So that it's special?" Yep - you said it, girl. You said it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment